I'm really excited to announce that PBBooking v4 is now available for early adopters. I have marked this as a release candidate and will mark as stable once the 4.0.1 release comes out to correct any issues reported by early adopters in the 4.0 release.
There's a whole bunch of things that are new in this release and I will be updating the documentation as quickly as a I can. To summarise though:
- There's a new view that looks a whole lot more modern than the existing views. More info is PBBooking v4 Preview: New Single Page View Video.
- The validation workflows have been modularised and converted into plugins. More info is here: Modularising Validation Workflows.
- The recurring appointments functionality has been converted into plugins to allow additional logic and support extensions to the booking process. More info is here: PBBooking v4 Development Update – Modularising Recurring Appointments
- Stripe payment gateway has now been added as a payment option.
- If you only have a single calendar or single service these will be auto selected rather than requiring user selection.
- The manage diaries has been converted to a module to share between front and back end. More info is here: In Pbbooking v4 Manage Diaries module is not displaying in administrator
- If you choose to use EasyCron the cron jobs can now be created automatically. More info is here: How to use Easycron with PBBooking v4
The downloads are available in the download pages. If you do decide to take v4 for a test drive make sure you raise a support ticket with anything you find that needs correcting.